This Amendment states a person can use any part of the Bible as authority without it being a crime, hate crime or unlawful to do so. It provides clarity of protections in our laws for anyone when using the Bible as authority. It cannot be interpreted as a crime, hate crime, unlawful, or as disrupting the peace and safety of the State when communicating views on any area of the Bible; and for anyone to freely proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord to the glory of God the Father; and to share all the counsel of God’s Word, the Bible. A person using any part of the Bible’s content as authority may freely communicate any view about, for, or against various actions and principles at public or private gatherings, or in any communicative medium and circumstances without it being a crime, hate crime or unlawful to do so.
To find out more on this Amendment to the California State Constitution please contact PastorAllan@YesJesusIsLord.org. You can sign the petition, get info on how to hold a petition drive at your church, group meeting or become an individual circulator.
“It is time for thee, Lord, to work; For they have made void thy law.” Psalm 119:126
Calling to Ministry
Isaiah 6:8 says: “Also I heard the voice of the
Lord, saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?
Then said I, “Here I am: Send me.” Isa 6:9 “And he
said, Go, and tell this people. Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and
see ye indeed, but perceive not.”
The attack upon Jesus Christ and the Word of God has been steadily increasing with each passing day. It seems that the day is approaching, and is already here, when we as Christians, will be prohibited and prevented from declaring the full counsel of God’s word in this state and this country.
YES JESUS IS LORD. ORG is a Bible based Christian ministry of Born-again, Bible-believing, Spirit-filled Christians dedicated to sharing by the power of the Holy Spirit, through God’s Word, the Bible, the hope, love and eternal life that can only come through faith in Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son, God who came in the flesh, who died and shed His blood on the cross for our sins, was buried, and was bodily raised from the dead and by faith in Him alone, we have eternal life. John1:1-3, John14:6, Rom: 10:9, Eph 2:8-9, Act 3:19. 1 John 5:7, KJV.
We are dedicated to bringing glory to God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, one God in three persons, eternally existent, and these three are one. 1 John 5:7, KJV
Purpose of Ministry
- To proclaim God’s love, through God’s Word, the Bible, that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father, by the power of the Holy Spirit. John 3:16, 1 John 5:7 KJV
- To share the Gospel of Jesus Christ, Gospel of God, (Romans 1:1-4, 1Cor 15:1-4, etc.), to all unbelievers, as declared in the Scriptures, “therefore go into the highways, and as many as you find, invite to the wedding”...Matt 22:9…”Go therefore and make disciples of all men” Matt 28:18-20; That they “may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;”. Phil 3:10
- To exhort and encourage believers:
- To boldly stand up, in love, for Jesus Christ and God’s Word, to declare all the counsel of God’s Word, as proclaimed in the Scriptures, “for I have not shunned to declare to you all the counsel of God”. Acts 20:27; filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spoke the word of God with boldness. Acts 4:31;
- To “earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.” Jude 3; For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Tim 1:7
- To: “know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.” 2 Tim 1:12;
- “But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:” 1 Peter 3:15;
In keeping with the calling and the purpose of our
ministry, to freely proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ, we are
proposing a California Constitutional Amendment and Initiative Statue that will guarantee our freedom to share and teach the whole
counsel of God’s Word.
Legislation is contemplated, pending, and already passed, to make it a crime or hate crime for Christians from using all of God’s Word in and out of the church. It is considered a crime, in some places, to call certain behavioral actions a sin.
The threat of persecution for stating that Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation is even discussed now in some circles. John 14:6 Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”
- To see the Amendments and Initiative Statutes passed so that we can freely share our faith in Jesus Christ and His Word.
- For all Born-Again, Bible believing, Spirit filled Christians will stand up, in love, in these last days for Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior and share the truth of His Word.
- An opportunity to share with unbelievers the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Purpose of Amendments
To guarantee that we may freely share the love and hope of Jesus Christ and the full counsel of God’s Word, the Bible.
- The right of any person to declare all the counsel of God, by using all or any part of the Bible’s content as an authority in or out of the church.
- To guarantee that it is not a crime, hate crime or otherwise unlawful for any person to use all or part of God’s Word, the Bible’s content as authority, in or out of the church.